Sunnylands Olive Harvest
The public is invited to participate in a morning olive harvest at Sunnylands. The olives will be used to produce Sunnylands Olive Oil, which will be available in the gift shop.
Registered guests will join Sunnylands employees in gathering and sorting olives that have been shaken to the ground on the historic Annenberg estate. You’ll be rewarded with a demonstration of the milling process, a sample of oil from the harvested olives, and a refreshing lunch.
Note: No more than four guests per reservation. Ages 10 and above. Registration is closed.
PLEASE BRING: A refillable water bottle, snacks, and sun protection. Wear comfortable, loose clothing, a hat, close-toed shoes, and topical bug repellent if sensitive to insects. Light gardening gloves and knee pads or a small folding stool are optional but recommended.
ARRIVAL: Guests must arrive between 6:30 am and 9:30 am on November 14 at Sunnylands Center & Gardens, 37977 Bob Hope Drive in Rancho Mirage.
- Late-arriving guests cannot be accommodated.
- There will be no in-and-out privileges. Once guests leave the property, they will not be permitted to re-enter.
- Lunch will be served at approximately 11:30 am and the event will conclude at 1:30 pm.
- Participants must be 10 years of age or older. Anyone under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- A maximum of four guests are allowed per registration.
- No pets, smoking, or vaping are allowed.
- Access to the Annenberg home and bottles of olive oil are not included with this reservation.
More details will be sent prior to the event.
This event is free. Participation is limited to the first 150 registrants.
Sunnylands Center & Gardens
37977 Bob Hope Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Program changes may require the cancellation or rescheduling of some events. Outdoor programs may be canceled or modified due to weather conditions, including rain, lightning, or strong winds.
For information, please email email@example.com.