Mindful Meditation Series
Join meditation guide Barry Schoenfeld in the Sunnylands gardens for an hour of mindful meditation and learn the skills necessary to incorporate mindfulness into your daily life.
Mindfulness is being present, using breath to calm the mind and body, reduce stress, improve focus, and increase memory. Take a moment in your day to unwind and recharge with this guided meditation session.
Fee: $8 per person. Space is limited. Reservations are required. Ages 14 and above. Unregistered guests are not permitted.
This series is offered on the following dates
- Thursday, December 7, 10–11 am (registration opens 10/15/23)
- Thursday, January 11, 10–11 am (registration opens 11/15/23)
- Thursday, February 22, 10–11 am (registration opens 12/15/23)
- Thursday, March 7, 10–11 am (registration opens 1/15/24)
- Thursday, April 11, 10–11 am (registration opens 2/15/24)
Chairs will be set up in the gardens. Sun protection, water, and comfortable clothing are recommended. Heaters are provided for cold weather.
Parking is free. Please arrive 15 minutes before the program start time.
Sunnylands Center & Gardens
37977 Bob Hope Drive
Rancho Mirage, CA 92270
Program changes may require the cancellation or rescheduling of some events. If a ticketed activity is canceled, refunds will be issued promptly. Outdoor programs may be canceled or modified due to weather conditions, including rain, lightning, or strong winds.
For information, please call 760-202-2254 or email email@example.com.