Access to the Gardens
- Sunnylands is gradually reopening for the 2020-2021 season, starting with public access to the gardens on September 16.
- Admission to the gardens is free from 7:30 am to 12:30 pm, Wednesday through Sunday.
- Guests are welcome to stroll the gardens, relax on benches, or take a self-guided audio tour of the gardens.
- At this time, the public will not be allowed inside Sunnylands Center, except for limited entry to access the restrooms.
- Sunnylands will monitor attendance to make sure the gardens do not become overcrowded.
- Outdoor hand-sanitizing stations are available to guests.
- Frequently-touched objects, such as door handles, will be routinely disinfected.
- At this time, Sunnylands Center & Gardens is not allowing picnics or other gatherings on property.
- The Sunnylands café and gift shop are currently closed, though some select gift shop items, including Sunnylands Olive Oil, are available for purchase online at sunnylandsshop.org. Purchases may be shipped or picked up outside the Center during operating hours.
- Tours of the historic Annenberg home and public programs, such as Yoga and Tai Chi on the Great Lawn, are on hold.
- A new exhibition, In Motion: Agam at Sunnylands, will be accessible to the public free of charge when the Center reopens.
Code of Conduct
To ensure a pleasurable visit for everyone, we ask our guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Stay home if you’re experiencing signs of illness, such as a fever or flu-like symptoms.
- Wear a face covering at all times while visiting Sunnylands, including our outdoor spaces.
- Frequently wash or sanitize your hands.
- Stay at least six feet away from people who are not in your party.
- Obey all posted signage, conditions for entry, and staff instructions.
- Please be respectful toward our staff and other visitors at all times.
Contact us: Please use this web form to submit any questions or comments.