Access to the Center & Gardens
- Open 8:30 am to 4 pm, Wednesday through Sunday. Admission and parking are free.
- Guests are welcome to explore the gardens, relax on benches, or listen to self-guided audio tours of the gardens (on personal mobile devices).
- The Center is open at 50% capacity.
- The gift shop has been temporarily relocated to the theater (showings of A Place Called Sunnylands are on hold).
- The café is open for outdoor walk-up orders only.
- Sunnylands will monitor attendance to make sure the gardens do not become overcrowded.
- Outdoor hand-sanitizing stations are available to guests.
- Frequently-touched objects, such as door handles, will be routinely disinfected.
- At this time, Sunnylands Center & Gardens is not allowing picnics or other gatherings on property, including impromptu gatherings for activities such as tai chi or yoga.
- Generally, the Sunnylands café and gift shop are open during operating hours, but they may close at times to comply with Centers for Disease Control and Prevention precautions for reducing the spread of the coronavirus. Please call 760.202.2222 to learn of any closures. Some gift shop items, including Sunnylands Olive Oil, are available for purchase online at sunnylandsshhop.org. Purchases may be shipped for your convenience or picked up curbside for free outside the Center during operating hours.
- Tours of the historic Annenberg home interior and public programs, such as Yoga and Tai Chi on the Great Lawn, are on hold.
- A new exhibition, In Motion: Agam at Sunnylands, located at the Center is accessible to the public free of charge.
- Outdoor tours and walks of the 200-acre Sunnylands estate are available. For more information about this season’s tours, click here.
Code of Conduct
To ensure a pleasurable visit for everyone, we ask our guests to adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Stay home if you’re experiencing signs of illness, such as a fever or flu-like symptoms.
- Wear a face covering at all times while visiting Sunnylands, including our outdoor spaces.
- Frequently wash or sanitize your hands.
- Stay at least six feet away from people who are not in your party.
- Obey all posted signage, conditions for entry, and staff instructions.
- Please be respectful toward our staff and other visitors at all times.
Contact us: Please use this web form to submit any questions or comments.